1. Cupcakes. And pictures of cupcakes. And thinking about making cupcakes. And eating cupcakes. And dreaming of cupcakes. And reading about cupcakes. Especially The Cupcaketologist.
2. My bed. New cushions and pillows from IKEA = major comfort and, more importantly, PRIDE in my bed. Yeah, what’s the point in having a comfy bed if you’re not proud of it. I squeal with excitement when I think of my bed and look forward to immersing myself in all my pillows and cushions and catching up with some online reading. (Maybe if my bed wasn’t so comfy I wouldn’t spend so much time online? Naaah, doubt it)
3. Learning more about Isabella Blow. I’m currently waiting on a delivery of her biography, Blow by Blow. I’ve always been intrigued by her, she reminds me of a dear friend of my mother’s, but seeing insights into her personality in the aforementioned documentary, McQueen and I, I really want to know more about her.
4. Ravel Graphic Strappy Sandals. I need these in my life.
5. Nicole Richie for Harper’s Bizaare Russia. I’ve professed my love over & over for Nicole, now you can see why I think she’s AWESOME.
6. YSL Arty ring. Yes, they’ve been around for a while. Yes, nearly every blogger has blogged about them. Yes, any celebrity worth their weight in salt already has one. That doesn’t make me want one any less and I am literally OBSESSED with them at the moment. I’m planning ways to convince myself that it’s ok to purchase one and not eat for a week or 2..
. Highstreet and mum favourites, Marks & Spencer
, are my go-to for tights, underwear and swimwear and they’ve caught my eye with this gorgeous stripy dress. I have a few weddings upcoming this summer and I reckon this will be a great addition to my wardrobe for one of them. I love the contrast of the dusky pink bow with the boldness of the black and white stripes. No harm in planning early and getting one while I can.
8. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme – I bought this in the airport on my way back from London at Christmas. Being a self-douser of perfume I thought the ‘extreme’ version might mean i’d spray less. I was wrong. It does, however, mean I can still smell it at the end of the day. Apologies if any of you end up next to me on the bus.
9.Speaking of London….I’ve booked a trip to visit one of my closest friends at the end of March. It’s just a flying visit, but considering I’m just back from New York, I think i’ll be ok with that. It’s a strictly NO SHOPPING strip, but I can’t wait for loads of chats and lots of lovely gin and tonics. So number 9 will be London and G&T’s!
10. You can never have too much Stevie Nicks in your life.